Galen offers a flexible format to complete your degree:
Full Time: complete your degree in 15-18 months – flexible options available, which may include on-ground, online, day, evening, and weekend course availability.
- No pre-requisites are required to start in the nursing program – all general education classes are alongside the nursing curriculum
- More extensive hands-on learning and clinical experiences, earlier in the curriculum
- Four starts per year in January, March, July and September
- Small classes and personalized attention and faculty support
- We accept transfer credit if you have general education courses from previous programs that you’d like us to evaluate for credit
Galen believes in lifelong learning and growth. Upon obtaining your Associate Degree in Nursing, you can continue seamlessly into Baccalaureate level nursing education with our Online RN to BSN, while working as an RN! See your potential educational paths below: