Most students choose the ADN program at Galen because of our nursing education only focus. Hands-on learning, early in the program with general education alongside the nursing curriculum also allows our students to prepare for a rewarding career in nursing in as few as 24 months.
- No wait list
- Frequent start dates throughout the year – January, March, July, September
- No pre-requisites are required to start in the nursing program – all general education classes are included in the nursing curriculum
- Emphasis on hands-on learning earlier than many other schools
- Small classes and personalized attention and faculty support
- We accept transfer credit if you have general education courses from previous programs that you’d like us to evaluate for credit
The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) has granted programmatic accreditation to its Associate Degree in Nursing program at the Cincinnati, Louisville and Tampa Bay campuses. ACEN programmatic accreditation is specific to nursing and affirms that the program is committed to quality standards in the area of curriculum, outcomes, faculty, governance, resources, and students.
Galen believes in lifelong learning and growth. With this in mind, we created the Galen Dual Track Approach, which combines our pre-licensure degree programs with our Online RN to BSN. Upon obtaining your Associate Degree in Nursing, you can continue seamlessly into Baccalaureate level nursing education with our Online RN to BSN, while working as an RN! See your potential educational paths below.